(Recipe adapted for Mindika Moments from Martha Stewart Every Day)
¼ C. crumbled blue cheese (or Gorgonzola)
½ C. sour cream (you can use low fat)
1 t. lemon juice
1 t. Bon Appétit Seasoning (If you can’t find this seasoning or don’t want to buy it, you can substitute a dash of Celery Salt, Onion Powder, Salt & Pepper)
2 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt & Pepper
1 T. butter; melted
¼ C. hot sauce (such as Franks)
celery; diced or julienned
4 tortilla shells
1. In a small bowl, combined the blue cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and Bon Appétit seasoning. Stir to combine, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces or thin strips. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a non-stick skillet cook with a little olive oil until cooked through. (Time may very depending on the thickness and size of your chicken.)
3. While the chicken is cooking combine the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl.
4. When the chicken is done, take out of the skillet and toss in the hot sauce mixture. (If you’re sensitive to heat, you can skip this step and just drizzle the hot sauce mixture over the chicken as your assembling the wrap. This will allow you to control the amount of heat.)
5. Assemble the wraps as follows:
Blue Cheese Dressing
(Hot Sauce if you haven’t already coated the chicken in it)
6. Roll up and devour…makes about 4 good size wraps.