FRESH BERRY GRATIN
48 oz. mixed fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries or blueberries)
16 oz. cream cheese
2 C. sour cream
½ C. sugar
1 t. vanilla
1/2 C. brown sugar
1. Wash berries. Slice or cut to desired size.
2. Place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, or divide into individual ramekins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
4. Top the berries with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the cream cheese mixture.
6. Place under a broiler for 4-6 minutes or until the brown sugar starts to caramelize. Watch carefully so it doesn’t burn.
7. Serve immediately.