So here ya go ladies...this is because I love you so much!!
ROASTED GARLIC ROSEMARY CHEESE POTATOES
5 lb.s russet or Yukon Gold potatoes; peeled and cut to 1 inch cubes
1 oz. fresh rosemary; rough chopped
8 oz. cream cheese; softened
1/2 C. butter (1 stick); softened
1 C. heavy whipping cream
2 heads roasted garlic
1 C. Parmesan cheese
1 C. mozzarella cheese
1. Place the cut potatoes into a large stock pot along with the rosemary. Fill the stock pot with water to cover the potatoes by about 1 inch. Salt the water with enough salt that the water taste a little like sea water.
2. Bring the water to a boil and allow the potatoes to cook for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
3. Drain the water, leaving the potatoes and Rosemary in the pot.
4. Roughly mash the potatoes with a hand masher.
5. Add the cream cheese, butter, cream, and roasted garlic. Continue to mash until everything is well incorporated. (You can mash the potatoes to the consistency of your choice. I like mine to be a little lumpy, but if you're not a big fan of lumps you can use an electric mixer or potato ricer to get the potatoes as smooth as possible.)
6. Now gently stir in the cheeses.
7. Scoop the potato mixture into a 9x13 pan or casserole dish. Bake in the oven at 350 for 20-30 minutes and serve immediately.