OLIVE CAPER CHICKEN PASTA
¼ C. olive oil
2 T. shallots; minced
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed
Salt & Pepper
1 C. black olives; chopped
½ C. capers
2 C. or 1 pkg. grape tomatoes halved (or use diced fresh tomatoes from the garden)
2 T. lemon juice
½ C. cream
½ lb. pasta; cooked aldente
2-3 T. fresh parsley
1. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the shallots are caramelized and the chicken begins to brown.
2. Add the olives, capers and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes start to break down slightly, about 2-4 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice, stir to combine.
4. Add the cream, stir just enough to incorporate.
5. Toss in the pasta and parsley.
6. Serve immediately.
7. Serves 4 adults.