ROASTED VEGGIE RANCH CHICKEN PIZZA
For the Chicken:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
¼ C. lemon juice
¼ olive oil
3 T. white vinegar
2 T. Dijon mustard
1 t. salt
½ t. pepper
1. Place the chicken in a large zip lock bag. Pour all the other ingredients over the chicken, seal the bag and squish around to mix.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for about 1 hour.
3. Grill the chicken until done. Allow to cool, then shred or slice thin.
4. Set aside.
For the Veggies:
1 red onion; ¼ inch dice
1 zucchini; ¼ inch dice
1 yellow squash; ¼ inch dice
1 red (or green) bell pepper; ¼ inch dice
1 C. button mushrooms; ¼ inch dice
salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Dice all the veggies to about ¼ inch cubes.
3. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
4. Place the veggies on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
5. Roast in the over for about 20-25 minutes or until fork tender.
6. Take out, set aside, and allow to cool.
For the Ranch Sauce:
½ packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
½ C. sour cream
½ C. milk
¼ C. fresh basil leaves
1. Place on the ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 or 2 minutes or until the dressing is thick and well combined.
2. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill for about 15-30 minutes.
For the Pizza:
1 recipe pizza dough Or 2 loaves Rhodes dough; defrosted
4-6 C. cheese of choice (I used half cheddar and half Monterey Jack)
1. Roll out your pizza dough or Rhodes dough into four 12 inch pizzas.
2. Spread with about 1/8 – ¼ cup ranch sauce.
3. Spread one quarter of the veggies on each pizza.
4. Top with one quarter of the sliced chicken.
5. Top each pizza with cheese.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes each.