CHICKEN WITH DIJON CREAM SAUCE
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts butterflied and cut in half (This makes the chicken a lot thinner and it cooks really fast. Just be careful not to over cook the chicken or it could be too dry. If you prefer the chicken breasts whole, just increase the cooking time by a couple minutes per side.)
salt & pepper
2 T. olive oil
1/2 C. chicken broth
3/4 C. reduced fat sour cream
3 T. Dijon mustard
1 1/2 t. dried tarragon
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 2 T. olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken; sauté until cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
3. Transfer chicken to a plate; keep warm.
4. Pour chicken broth into hot skillet; cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
5. Whisk in sour cream, mustard, and tarragon. Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
6. Pour any accumulated chicken juices into sauce. Add chicken back into the pan; coating with sauce.
7. Serve immediately.
8. Serves 4.