DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ANDES MINT COOKIES
1 devils food cake mix
½ C. oil
1 C. Chocolate Chips
1-2 pkgs. Andes Mints; unwrapped (Depending on the size of your cookies, you’ll need 25-35 mints)
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix, oil and eggs. Mix well.
2. Stir in the chocolate chips, until well combined.
3. Spoon ½ -1 inch scoops of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, 12 at a time. Using the back of a spoon, slightly flatten the cookie dough.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
5. Immediately after they come out of the oven, place one mint on each cookie. Let them melt for about 30 seconds to a minute. Then, using a knife, spread like frosting all over the top of the cookie.