3-4 C. cooked rice (white or brown)
2 T. veg. oil (if using bacon, just use the fat from the bacon)
1 C. meat of choice (bacon, ham, chicken, shrimp)
2-3 C. veggies of choice (pea's or snap pea's, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots etc.)
soy sauce to taste
1. Heat 1 T. veg. oil in a large skillet.
2. Add your meat and cook until done. (If you are using left over pre-cooked meat, such as ham or chicken, cook at the same time as the veggies just to heat through.)
3. Add the veggies and saute until cooked to preferred doneness. (I like mine a little al dente.)
4. Add the rice and stir fry until the rice is nice and hot.
5. Crack the eggs right into the skilled on top of the rice. Keep stir frying until the eggs are incorporated and cooked; about 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to over cook.
6. Serve with desired amount of soy sauce.